The Alliance for Savings and Investment (ASI) is a diverse coalition of dividend-paying companies, investor organizations and trade associations, formed in support of a common goal: to promote economic recovery, growth and job creation through policies that foster private savings and capital investment.
ASI members include:
- Edison Electric Institute (EEI)
- Investment Company Institute (ICI)
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA)
In particular, ASI supports the following:
- Maintaining the existing differential rate for capital gains and dividends taxes for all taxpayers.
- Maintaining permanent differential tax rates on capital gains and dividends in order to provide certainty
to investors and stability to the economy.
- Maintaining parity in tax rates for capital gains and dividend income.
You may contact ASI by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.